Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Final Blog

I have truly enjoyed every minute of this class and have grown both professionally and personally throughout its entirety. I believe that electronic literature has a language of its own which is grounded upon the solid foundations of written and spoken language, visual imagery, artistic expression and technology code. Like any other language, E-Lit has its own degrees and forms of literacy. It also needs to be utilized on a regular basis to ensure that the user will never lose their skills, or fluency and to help keep them up to date with ongoing changes. Although I may have had strengths and weaknesses, trials and tribulations in any given area at any given time, I still savored every moment interacting with the digital works and with all of our classmates and leaders in the field during our cooperative learning sessions. Thank you Dr. Zamora, and thank you all for such an engaging and wonderful learning experience for myself and the students and teachers I serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment