Monday, February 18, 2013

Blog # 2


Hypertext layered outline
Building Bridges

I. Before and Prior to Before:
            A. What once was…
                        1. ‘It was all so great’.
                        2. Perfect
                        3. People
                        4. Places
            B. What was before the before?


II. Bridges, connectedness and progress:
            A. What is progress?
            B. To connect or not to connect.
                        1. ‘It must be built’
            C. What lies ahead?

III. If we could only go back:
            A. Change
1. ‘I love it’, ‘I hate it’
            B. Will it ever be the same again?
            C. Perspective

IV. Future
            A. What will progress look like?
            B. ‘I am a growing person looking for a new wardrobe’.
            C. ‘I want to love my new wardrobe and be comfortable in my skin’
            D. ‘I’m leaving’…

3 comments:

  1. I mostly enjoyed the cape and driving. I liked the movement and the characters as well as the depiction of perspective and setting. The characters seemed fun as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not particularly like regime change because it was heavy on text and not on imagery, and it was not as enjoyable to follow its twists and turns as some of the other hypertext works were.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I truly enjoyed reading the work, 'faith' and will definitely want to incorporate some of the text movements into my hypertext as well. It was very fun and meaningful. It was also a nice example of empowering the reader.

    ReplyDelete